Urban Interface Fire
Published: Saturday, 27 December 2014 11:02
Written by Lance Hartley
- 25 mm / 19 mm Live Reel Hose
- Personal protective clothing
- SITUATON: The Brigade has responded to a small grass fire that has been reported at (x location). After the incident, the crew is to participate in a debriefing.
- MISSION: Assign roles to each crew member.
- EXECUTION: Use of live reels should be sufficient.
- ADMINISTRATION & LOGISTICS: All responding crew to be familiar with the operation of the cab and wheel sprays.
- COMMAND & COMMUNICATION: All communications to be on UHF 15.
- SAFETY: Determine safety refuges, etc
©2017 Tathra Volunteer Rural Fire Brigade