Operate A Live Hose Reel
Published: Saturday, 27 December 2014 11:00
Written by Lance Hartley
- Personal protective clothing
- Firefighter dismounts appliance
- Pump started Throttle set — refer to pressure gauge if appropriate
- Valves set to deliver water
- Pump to tank valve off
- Release hose reel
- Turn on supply.
- Check and monitor water available
- Advance sufficient hose
- Turn on branch to obtain a sufficient water flow.
- Adjust branch to achieve desired pattern.
©2017 Tathra Volunteer Rural Fire Brigade